AXTAL GmbH & Co. KG
Advanced XTAL Products
AXTAL is a privately owned German SME enterprise.
AXTAL designs and manufactures high stability and high reliability low-noise frequency sources. This comprises:
- Crystal oscillators (SPXO, Clocks, VCXO, TCXO and OCXO)
- SAW oscillators
- Dielectric oscillators (DRO) and Cavity oscillators (CRO) up to > 13 GHz
- Complex frequency modules with Phase-Locked Loop (PLL) and frequency multiplication with locking to external references
- Master clock modules, based on internal ultra-low noise OCXO, GPS-disciplined OCXO and Rubidium sources
- Low-noise frequency distribution systems in 19” racks
Our key markets are covering aerospace and space, high-frequency and microwave instrumentation, medical technologies, Radar, military and other applications of frequency sources with highest performance.
AXTAL's manufacturing plant in Mosbach/Germany comprises the complete value chain including design and development, manufacturing, screening, electrical and environmental testing from small to larger series quantities. AXTAL products are 100% ITAR free.
Furthermore AXTAL acts as exclusive European representative of Croven, the manufacturer of precision crystals and of Magic Xtal, a manufacturer of miniature OCXO.
The sister company AXTAL CONSULTING, operated by the quartz specialist Bernd Neubig offers various services around quartz crystal issues, in particular failure analyses, design optimisation and as independent test house.
Become an active part of the EFCC 2017 and send us a summary of your lecture.
Further Information / Submission
The deadline for submissions is August 31, 2017.